Injuries, accidents, age, and other circumstances can affect your smile negatively. To help you correct or improve the appearance of your teeth, dental bonding can reverse some of this damage. Opting for dental bonding can save money and produce quicker results than crowns or veneers. Further, this process can help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Dental bonding can help Baytown patients avoid the unpleasant effects of chipped, discolored teeth. Contact our Baytown office to learn more about whether dental bonding is an option to repair your smile.
Dental bonding can improve the appearance of a number of dental defects and even helps protect your teeth. Consider dental bonding to achieve the following results:
- Fix a chipped tooth
- Repair decayed teeth with a composite resin
- Repair cracked or chipped teeth
- Improve the look of discolored teeth
- Close gaps between teeth
- Elongate teeth
- Improve tooth shape
- Protect exposed root when gums recede
Benefits of Dental Bonding
Dental services at Lovett Dental Baytown give you access to cleanings and improved dental health. To take your smile to the next level, contact Lovett Dental Baytown to learn more about the benefits of dental bonding. The benefits of dental bonding include:
- Preserving Teeth: With dental bonding, you retain your original teeth. Our experienced dentists use resin to cover imperfections while matching the shape and color of your natural teeth. They remove a minimal amount of enamel to help the resin adhere to your tooth. Additionally, this helps the bonded material last longer.
- Improving Your Smile: A beautiful smile accounts for the main reason clients choose dental bonding. Many clients feel more confident when talking to people. They may even become more outgoing. Typically, people like smiling more often following the procedure.
- Fast, Painless Results: In most cases, the dental professionals at Lovett Dental Baytown finish the process in one visit. Even better, dental bonding in Baytown, TX, permanently restores your teeth.
Dental bonding represents one of many services we offer at Lovett Dental Baytown. Caring for your teeth at home can help you avoid extensive dental procedures.
Dental Care After Having a Tooth Bonded
Just as you care for your real teeth, you should brush and floss bonded teeth after every meal. Keep in mind that the bonding material may stain. Some people prefer to avoid red wine, tomato sauce, tobacco, and other items that can stain bonded teeth. You should continue to keep up with dental exams and cleanings, which are just as important for bonded teeth as they are for your real teeth.
Caring for bonded teeth prevents tooth decay and helps the resin last longer. Avoid any habits that may damage bonded teeth, such as biting your nails, using your teeth as scissors, and chewing on hard objects. Wearing a mouthguard when playing contact sports will also help protect bonded teeth.
Contact Lovett Dental Baytown
Lovett Dental uses dental bonding to improve Texas smiles every day. It’s a sought-after procedure that can permanently improve your smile. We also offer the following dental services at our Baytown office:
You may be surprised about the dramatic results you can achieve in a single day or just a few visits. Take the first step today. Call Lovett Dental Baytown at 281-838-8400 today for more information about bonding and other dental solutions.