Lovett Dental Baytown performs general and cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening, veneers, braces, and dental bonding. When you want to improve your smile, you need a dentist who can give you good advice and do a great job on your teeth. Therefore, for dental bonding in Baytown, TX, you can turn to us.
What Is Dental Bonding?
Injuries, accidents, age, and other circumstances can affect your smile negatively. To help you correct or improve the appearance of your teeth, dental bonding in Baytown, TX, c reverses some of this damage. Opting for dental bonding can save money and produce quicker results than crowns or veneers. Further, this process can help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Dental Bonding in Baytown, TX
Dental bonding can improve the appearance of a number of defects and even helps protect your teeth.
Consider dental bonding in Baytown, TX, in the following circumstances:
- Repair decayed teeth with a composite resin
- Repair cracked or chipped teeth
- Improve the look of discolored teeth
- Close gaps between teeth
- Elongate teeth
- Improve tooth shape
- Protect exposed root when gums recede
Benefits of Dental Bonding
General dentistry at Lovett Dental Baytown gives you access to cleanings and improved oral health. To take your smile to the next level, learn more about the benefits of dental bonding.
The benefits of dental bonding in Baytown, TX, include:
- Retain Teeth: With dental bonding, you retain your original teeth. Our experienced dentists use resin to cover imperfections while matching the shape and color of your natural teeth. They remove a minimal amount of enamel to help the resin adhere to your tooth. Additionally, this helps the bonded material last longer.
- Smile: A beautiful smile accounts for the main reason clients choose dental bonding. Many clients feel more confident when talking to people. They may even become more outgoing. Typically, people like smiling more often following the procedure.
- Fast Results: In many cases, the dental professionals at Lovett Dental Baytown finish the process in one visit. You can walk in with one smile and walk out with a brand new one. Even better, dental bonding in Baytown, TX, permanently restores your teeth.
- Dental bonding in Baytown, TX, represents one of many services designed to give our clients options when it comes to their oral health.
Taking Care of Dental Bonding in Baytown, TX
Just as you care for your real teeth, you should brush and floss bonded teeth regularly. Keep in mind that the bonding material may stain. Some people prefer to avoid red wine, tomato sauce, tobacco, and other items that can stain bonded teeth. Similarly, you should continue to keep up with dental exams and cleanings, which are just as important for bonded teeth as for real ones.
Caring for bonded teeth prevents tooth decay and helps the resin last longer. Avoid any habits that may damage bonded teeth, such as biting your nails, using your teeth to open bottles, and chewing on hard objects—additionally, it is a great idea to wear a mouthguard if you play sports.
Lovett Dental Baytown
Lovett Dental uses dental bonding in Baytown, TX, to improve numerous smiles every day. It’s a sought-after procedure that can improve your smile too.
Our other dental services include the following:
- Pediatric dentistry
- Orthodontics and braces
- Oral surgery
- Cosmetic dentistry
You may be surprised about the dramatic results you can achieve in a single day or just a few visits. Take the first step today. So call us at 281.346.9510 today for more information on how to get started.