Preventing damage to your teeth is always the preferred option. Yet, many people do not realize just how many preventative dental care options are available to them. At Lovett Dental Baytown, we offer a range of preventative dentistry services to meet each of your needs. If you want to save money and maintain your dental health longer, learn more about our comprehensive preventative dentistry practice today.
What Can Preventative Dentistry Mean for You?
Investing in preventative dentistry services ensures you have the best chance at avoiding dental health complications. There is no way to guarantee this fully, but when you utilize our preventative dental care, you’re less likely to have to worry about more extensive concerns or early decay. Various benefits can come from using preventive dentistry, especially from an early age.
- Minimizing the onset of tooth decay, potentially preserving your teeth longer
- Reducing the risk that you’ll have costly dental problems to manage in the long term
- Helping you to keep your teeth longer
- Minimizing the risk of dental pain and discomfort
- Overcoming challenges related to cavities
When you are ready to work towards improving your overall dental health, let our professionals help you. We offer comprehensive preventative dentistry services designed to reduce as many of your potential risks as possible.
Explore the Preventative Dentistry Services We Offer
After coming in for an appointment, our team may recommend one or more types of preventative dental care for your needs. These are based on the risk factors you may have and the type of protection you are interested in. Some of our preventative dentistry services include:
- Dental Sealants: One of the most common dental health complications is bacteria that invade deep in the tissues of the teeth, causing cavities. Dental sealants help to block that out. These sealants are placed over the top of your existing teeth, helping to shield those soft tissues from invading bacteria. Sealants can help children as well as adults.
- Deep Dental Cleanings: Tooth cleanings are necessary at least one time every six months. However, a deep clean is not needed as often. There are some situations in which it’s beneficial to have your teeth cleaned like this to reduce cavity and buildup. It can also be helpful as a way to treat the initial phases of gum disease to prevent it from worsening.
- Fluoride Treatments: Some people may benefit from fluoride treatments. Fluoride works to ensure your teeth remain strong and solid, minimizing the damage of bacteria on them. Additionally, fluoride treatments may be necessary for some situations if you haven’t had access to fluoride before.
Turn to Us for More then Preventive Dental Care
Sometimes it is important to take care of what’s going on in your mouth before utilizing preventative dentistry services. Our team is fully capable of meeting each one of your needs. This includes providing general dentistry care as well as any of your specialized or cosmetic dentistry needs.
When you come in for an appointment with our professionals, we’ll discuss each of your needs with you after providing an exam and x-rays. We may recommend additional procedures from our preventive dentistry if you need them, including:
We’ll never recommend care you don’t need. We’ll work with you to ensure you have access to all of the preventive dental care you need as well.
Schedule an Appointment with Lovett Dental Baytown Now
Preventative dentistry services keep your teeth as healthy as they can be. When it comes to using our preventative dentistry services at Lovett Dental Baytown in Texas, we make the process as easy for you as possible. Learn more about the preventative dental care we can offer when you give us a call at 281-838-8400 or connect with us online.