Do you have missing teeth? Do you need to have multiple teeth removed? If so, you may be looking for teeth replacements or different solutions for giving you back your healthy smile. At Lovett Dental Baytown, we offer a range of options to support you in this process. You can have a beautiful, healthy smile in most cases.
What Are Some Teeth Replacements Available?
Our goal is to provide you with teeth replacement options right for your smile. Below are some of the options we may offer to you, but others here may not fit your needs. During a formal consultation and exam, we will provide you with more information and insight.
- Dental Implants: Perhaps one of the best long-term solutions, dental implants secure into the jawbone. They work as anchors that hold bridges and crowns or other teeth replacements in place.
- All-on-Four Implant Supported Dentures: Dentures like these are not like what you may remember your parents having. Rather, these have dental implants placed into your jawbone. Then, dentures are secured into place. This can give you a more durable result that still looks very natural.
- Removable Complete Dentures: If you have multiple teeth that need to be pulled, or you are missing them, we may recommend dentures. A lower costing option compared to implants, complete dentures work well for many. You will remove them each day to clean them.
- Removable Partial Dentures: Partial dentures are specific to just one or a couple of areas of your mouth instead of the entire set of teeth. They are removable, which means you will take them out to clean them and at night.
- Bridges: There are several types of bridge options available. One is an implant-supported fixed bridge. This uses dental implants to hold the bridge in place. A second form is a tooth-supported fixed bridge, which is held into place by teeth on either side of the gap.
Which Tooth Replacements Are Right for You?
Fixing teeth means providing customized service. The structure of your mouth, the dental problems you are having, and the overall areas of concern play a role in which teeth replacements are best for your needs. To help you learn about your teeth replacement options, our team will provide a thorough examination and take x-rays.
To get started, you will come in to meet our team to learn more about your options. We will help you with all of your needs, including:
- Removing bad teeth through tooth extraction procedures.
- Using our periodontal specialist team to ensure your gum health is good.
- Discuss and treat cavities with root canal procedures as needed.
- Talk to you about full and partial dentures.
- Discuss dental implant procedures.
We can show you a variety of examples of different types of teeth replacements at our general dentistry. You will also get to learn about the various care that each type of solution requires. By providing you with all of this insight, we can help ensure you know exactly what to expect from this type of procedure. That way, you can make the right decision for your needs.
If you are unsure of your teeth replacement options, schedule a consultation with us as your first step. There is no pressure to make a decision. Fixing teeth is very much a personal task, and we’re happy to talk to you openly.
Find the Dental Help You Need at Lovett Dental Baytown
You can improve your smile. Teeth replacements are available to you at Lovett Dental Baytown. Our team can offer a range of options for you to choose from, each with the ability to boost your smile and confidence. To learn more about fixing teeth, call us to schedule an appointment at 281-838-8400.